Saturday 7 April 2012

Hey Everyone.

Just an update to for the first and a smaller GHTK fundraising dinner  set to take place April 22, 2012 at the Workers Arts Heritage Centre (51 Stuart Street, Hamilton). The evening will include a buffet dinner as well as presentation from myself and Dr. Narendra Singh. Tickets are $50 per person and must be purchased beforehand. All proceeds of course going to GHTK. This is only the first fundraising effort with bigger ones to come. Hope you can make it.
If not. There's going to be bigger fundraising dinners to come. 

BIG. HUGE THANKS to Drew Edwards and The Hamilton Spectator for providing the forum to write about my experience in Guyana and helping get the word out! And Thanks again to Drew for letting me blow on his own blog The Scratching Post. Can't thanks them enough for their help!!

Any questions please shoot me me an email at 
rrhinds34@gmail.com or visit 
www.guyanahelpthekids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment